Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Here are 23 apartment decorating ideas to help you make your space feel like home:
- Hang up some art or framed photos to add personality and style to your walls.
- Add plants to bring some life and greenery into your space.
- Use throw pillows and blankets to add pops of color and texture to your couch or bed.
- Invest in a comfortable and stylish area rug to define different spaces in your apartment.
- Use shelving or floating shelves to display books, knick-knacks, and other personal items.
- Install dimmer switches to create a warm and cozy ambiance.
- Add a coat of paint or wallpaper to give your walls a fresh new look.
- Swap out your old window treatments for new curtains or blinds.
- Use a room divider to create separation between different areas of your apartment.
- Hang a gallery wall of your favorite quotes or phrases to add character to your space.
- Use mirrors to create the illusion of more space and to reflect light around the room.
- Invest in a comfortable and stylish reading chair or rocking chair to create a relaxing spot in your home.
- Add some storage bins or baskets to keep clutter at bay.
- Use a quilt or throw to add warmth and texture to your bed.
- Hang a tapestry or wall hanging to add visual interest to your walls.
- Use decorative bowls or trays to display your favorite items or to corral clutter.
- Add some throw pillows and blankets to your outdoor space to make it more comfortable.
- Use area rugs to define different spaces in your outdoor area.
- Hang string lights or lanterns to create a warm and cozy ambiance.
- Use plants to add life and greenery to your outdoor space.
- Add some cushions or throw pillows to your outdoor furniture to make it more comfortable.
- Use a hammock or swing to create a relaxing spot in your outdoor area.
- Add a fire pit or outdoor fireplace to create a cozy gathering spot for cooler evenings.
I hope these ideas inspire you to add your own personal touch to your apartment and make it feel like home.