Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Preppy boho style combines the clean, classic lines of preppy fashion with the laid-back, bohemian flair of hippie fashion. This style is perfect for creating a cozy, relaxed bedroom that feels like a retreat from the outside world. Here are a few preppy boho bedroom ideas to get you started:
- Start with a neutral color palette. Choose soft, soothing colors like white, beige, and pale blue for your walls and bedding. This will create a calm, serene atmosphere in your bedroom.
- Add pops of color with throw pillows and blankets. Choose bright, bold patterns and colors to add visual interest to your bedspread and pillows.
- Mix and match textures. Preppy boho style is all about layering and mixing different textures and patterns. Try combining a crisp white duvet with a chunky knit throw blanket and patterned throw pillows.
- Incorporate natural elements. Bring the outdoors in with potted plants, natural wood accents, and woven baskets. These elements will add a bohemian touch to your preppy bedroom.
- Hang artwork and posters with a preppy or bohemian twist. Choose vintage-inspired posters or art prints with bright, bold colors and patterns to add a touch of personality to your space.
- Finish off the look with some preppy or bohemian-inspired accessories. Think tweed pillows, beaded curtains, and vintage-inspired rugs.
By combining classic preppy elements with laid-back bohemian touches, you can create a unique and stylish bedroom that feels like a retreat from the outside world.