Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
This post is all about country Farmhouse Decor Ideas
Farmhouse decor is all the rage right now, and with good reason. The style feels lived-in, fresh, and thoughtful in a way that most modern decor just doesn’t. It’s also somehow simultaneously rustic and chic, which makes it an easy trend to take part in no matter your personal taste. In this article, I’m going to show you some of the best country farmhouse ideas around so you can get inspiration for your home. From cute signs to amazing flower crowns, this list of country decorations has it all!
Throw pillows are a great way to add a pop of color and texture to any room. Not only do they help make your space more comfortable, but they can also be used as an accent piece for your home. You can incorporate them into any country farmhouse decor style by choosing colors that match with the other accents in the room, or by choosing an entirely different color scheme for each section of the space you’re designing.
If you want something bolder, go for bright reds, yellows and oranges! If you want something softer and more subtle, choose greens or pastels with white trimming on the edges. It’s all up to you!
Flower crowns are a great way to add color to your decor. If you’re able to grow flowers in your garden, use them! You can also buy flower crowns if you don’t have any materials on hand. Flower crowns are a creative and fun way to show off your style!
- Make your own signs
- Find a sign you like and copy it
- Find a sign that matches your style
- How to make signs?
- Where to buy signs?
Mason jars are a great way to add a rustic touch to your decor. They’re easy to find, cheap, and versatile. You can use them in many different ways:
- As storage containers for small items like spices or candy at the kitchen countertop
- To hold mail and keys on your entryway table
- As vases for fresh flowers in your home office or bedroom
Rustic wood buckets
You can use wooden buckets to store so many things, from cleaning supplies to toys. If you have a lot of magazines that you like to look at but don’t want them lying around, stack them all up in one of these buckets and it will look like a bookcase but with your favorite issues of Vogue. You could also use the same idea if you wanted to create a makeshift china cabinet. Just put your plates up there!
You can buy different sizes and shapes online—they’re super cheap too!
A chalkboard is a great way to display a list of things or your favorite quotes. You can also use it to display messages, photos, and more!
The best part about the chalkboard is that you can change it up whenever you want. If you’re feeling bored with the design on your chalkboard, just take some time and write something new!
Old windows are one of the most versatile items you can find at an antique store. They make great shelves, mirrors, and even tables.
You can also use old windows to build a wall shelf or chandelier!
Wire baskets are a great way to display mementos, but they’re also another useful way of storing items. Wire baskets can be used in the bedroom, kitchen or living room as a convenient place to keep craft supplies. If you’re hosting a party, they can hold napkins and tablecloths until it’s time for them to be used.
Aged metal pitchers
Aged metal pitchers are great for vases, centerpiece, planters and baskets. Use an aged metal pitcher to add a rustic touch to your home decor.
To age metal you can use something as simple as vinegar and salt or you can use paints that have been designed specifically for aging metal.
Aged metal pitchers are great for giving because they can be used in so many ways around the house. They also make a wonderful gift basket item if you pair them with other items such as wine bottles, cheese boards and candles!
Wooden crates make great storage options for a variety of items. You can use them to keep your clothes, toys and blankets neat and organized, or store books and magazines in style. For example:
- If you’re looking for a way to keep your sweaters nice and neat, try using wooden crates with covers that match the color scheme of your room!
- Get some old tissue boxes from the dollar store and decorate them with paint or stickers. Then put them inside the crate! It’ll look like a mini-living room inside.
These are some really cute farmhouse decor ideas.
You’ll want to check out the following ideas for cute country farmhouse decor. They are really simple, pretty inexpensive and will make your home look stylish.
- A wreath with a pretty bow is an easy way to add some color to your door. You can buy a wooden one or make one yourself using twine, fabric and a few flowers or greenery.
- Hang up some simple hooks on the wall to hold jackets, keys and other things that need hanging up but don’t have somewhere specific in your house for them!
- Use old wood crates as storage containers for kitchen utensils or paper supplies like notebooks and pens (important stuff!). You could also use them as bookshelves if they’re not too heavy; just make sure they’re strong enough first!
I have shared with you the top 22 farmhouse decor ideas and I hope this inspires you on your next project.