Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Your college apartment bedroom should be a place where you can relax and recharge after a long day of classes. Here are 24 ideas to help you create a comfortable and stylish space:
- Choose a calming color palette to create a peaceful atmosphere.
- Invest in a comfortable bed and bedding to make your bed the center of relaxation.
- Use a headboard to add a touch of sophistication to your bed.
- Incorporate plants into your decor to bring some life and greenery into your space.
- Use colorful throw pillows and blankets to add pops of color to your bed.
- Hang a tapestry or wall hanging to add some personality to your walls.
- Display your favorite photos and artwork to personalize your space.
- Use a comfortable chair or bean bag for a cozy reading nook.
- Add a small desk or workstation for a functional and stylish space to study.
- Use storage baskets and bins to keep your belongings organized and out of sight.
- Add a rug to your bedroom to add warmth and texture to your space.
- Use decorative baskets to store and display items like blankets, pillows, or towels.
- Install floating shelves to add storage and display space without taking up floor space.
- Use a bulletin board or whiteboard to keep track of important notes and reminders.
- Incorporate mirrors into your decor to make your space feel brighter and more open.
- Use throw blankets and rugs to add warmth and texture to your bedroom.
- Use decorative trays to organize and display small items like candles or trinkets.
- Use hanging organizers to keep your closet and dresser clutter-free.
- Use modular storage units to create a custom storage solution that fits your needs.
- Use under-bed storage bins to make the most of your limited storage space.
- Hang string lights or fairy lights to add a warm and cozy ambiance to your space.
- Add a small bookshelf or bookcase to store and display your favorite books.
- Use a folding screen to create a sense of privacy in a shared space.
- Invest in a comfortable and stylish chair or chaise lounge to create a relaxing spot to unwind.
With these ideas in mind, you’ll be well on your way to creating a comfortable and stylish college apartment bedroom that feels like home.