Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Are you looking for some inspiration for decorating your college apartment? Here are 22 ideas to help you make your space feel like home:
- Opt for a minimalist design to keep your space feeling clean and clutter-free.
- Incorporate plants into your decor to bring some life and greenery into your space.
- Use colorful throw pillows and blankets to add pops of color to your living room.
- Create a cozy reading nook with a comfortable chair and plenty of bookshelves.
- Use a tapestry or wall hanging to add some personality to your walls.
- Display your favorite photos and artwork to personalize your space.
- Invest in a comfortable bed and bedding to make your bedroom a peaceful retreat.
- Use storage baskets and bins to keep your belongings organized and out of sight.
- Add a rug to your living room or bedroom to add warmth and texture to your space.
- Use decorative baskets to store and display items like blankets, pillows, or towels.
- Install floating shelves to add storage and display space without taking up floor space.
- Use a bulletin board or whiteboard to keep track of important notes and reminders.
- Incorporate mirrors into your decor to make your space feel brighter and more open.
- Use throw blankets and rugs to add warmth and texture to your living room.
- Use decorative trays to organize and display small items like candles or trinkets.
- Invest in a comfortable and stylish couch to make your living room the perfect place to relax.
- Use hanging organizers to keep your closet and dresser clutter-free.
- Use modular storage units to create a custom storage solution that fits your needs.
- Use under-bed storage bins to make the most of your limited storage space.
- Add a bar cart to your living room for a functional and stylish way to store and display your drinks.
- Use a folding screen to create a sense of privacy in a shared space.
- Hang string lights or fairy lights to add a warm and cozy ambiance to your space.
With these ideas in mind, you’ll be well on your way to creating a comfortable and stylish college apartment that feels like home.