Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
As a college student, I know that living in a dorm room can be a bit of a challenge. Not only are you sharing a small space with a roommate, but you also have to find ways to fit all of your belongings into a tiny room.
If you’re feeling overwhelmed by the clutter in your dorm room, don’t worry! There are plenty of ways to organize your space and make it feel more like home. Here are 20 tips to help you get started:
- Use under-the-bed storage to make use of this often-forgotten space.
- Install a bulletin board or whiteboard to hang notes, reminders, and important documents.
- Use door organizers for your closet to hold shoes, hats, bags, and jackets.
- Use a desk organizer to keep your work space tidy.
- Use wall organizers to hold shoes, bags, and other items off the floor.
- Use over-the-door organizers for additional storage.
- Use a bedside caddy to keep your essentials within reach.
- Use a closet organizer to keep your clothes organized.
- Use drawer organizers to separate your clothes, shoes, and other items.
- Use a laundry hamper to keep dirty clothes off the floor.
- Use a shoe organizer to keep your shoes organized.
- Use a jewelry organizer to keep your jewelry organized.
- Use a storage ottoman to create extra seating and storage.
- Invest in storage bins and baskets to store clothes, shoes, school supplies, and personal items.
- Use stackable shelves to create extra storage space.
- Use a hanging organizer for your clothes to save space in your closet.
- Use a file organizer to keep your papers and documents in order.
- Use a hanging shoe organizer to store your shoes and keep them off the floor.
- Use a hanging organizer for your toiletries to save space on your bathroom