Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
As a college student, you know how overwhelming it can be to keep your dorm room or apartment organized. Between classes, homework, and extracurricular activities, it can be tough to find the time to tidy up your space.
But being organized doesn’t have to be a chore. With a little bit of effort and the right strategies, you can transform your cluttered dorm room or apartment into a well-organized and functional space.
Here are 18 organizing tips that every college student should know about, written by a college student:
- Use storage bins and baskets to keep your items organized and out of sight.
- Invest in stackable shelves to create extra storage space.
- Utilize under-the-bed storage to make use of this often-forgotten space.
- Use door organizers for your closet to hold shoes, hats, bags, and jackets.
- Use a desk organizer to keep your work space tidy.
- Use wall organizers to hold shoes, bags, and other items off the floor.
- Use over-the-door organizers for additional storage.
- Use a bedside caddy to keep your essentials within reach.
- Use a closet organizer to keep your clothes organized.
- Use drawer organizers to separate your clothes, shoes, and other items.
- Use a laundry hamper to keep dirty clothes off the floor.
- Use a shoe organizer to keep your shoes organized.
- Use a jewelry organizer to keep your jewelry organized.
- Use a storage ottoman to create extra seating and storage.
- Use a hanging organizer for your clothes to save space in your closet.
- Use a file organizer to keep your papers and documents in order.
- Use a hanging shoe organizer to store your shoes and keep them off the floor.
- Use a hanging organizer for your toiletries to save space on your bathroom counter.
By implementing these 18 tips, you can transform your cluttered dorm room or apartment into a well-organized and functional space. With a little bit of effort, you can create a comfortable and inviting place to call home.