Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Here are a few storage ideas for college apartments:
- Use under-bed storage bins for out-of-season clothes or items you don’t use very often.
- Install shelves or stackable bins in your closet to make better use of vertical space.
- Use a hanging shoe organizer to store small items like socks, underwear, and accessories.
- Install hooks or a pegboard on the wall to hang pots, pans, and utensils in the kitchen.
- Invest in multi-purpose furniture, like an ottoman with storage or a coffee table with drawers.
- Use a cart or rolling tray to store and transport items between rooms.
- Use over-the-door organizers for extra storage in the bedroom or bathroom.
- Invest in stackable plastic bins or baskets to store items on shelves or in the pantry.
- Use a tension rod and shower caddy to create extra storage in the shower.
- Use a wall-mounted whiteboard or corkboard to organize and plan out your week.
- Use under-shelf baskets to add extra storage space in the kitchen or pantry.
- Utilize the space under your couch with bins or baskets.
- Use clear plastic bins to store items like craft supplies or office supplies, so you can easily see what’s inside.
- Install a hanging rack for drying clothes if you don’t have a lot of space in your closet.
- Use a ladder as a towel rack or clothing rack.
- Use stackable bins or baskets to store items under the sink.
- Use magnetic strips or a magnetic knife rack to store metal items like knives or scissors on the wall.