Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Here are 16 additional college apartment bedroom ideas to help you create a comfortable and stylish space:
- Use a canopy or draped fabric over your bed to add a touch of romance and drama to your bedroom.
- Incorporate patterned wallpaper or a patterned accent wall to add interest to your space.
- Use a daybed or futon for a versatile seating and sleeping option.
- Invest in a comfortable and stylish bed frame to elevate the look of your bed.
- Use a throw blanket or throw pillows in a bold pattern or color to add a statement piece to your bed.
- Add a small bench or ottoman at the foot of your bed for a functional and stylish seating option.
- Hang a tapestry or wall hanging above your bed for a unique and personalized touch.
- Use a ladder shelf to add vertical storage and display space.
- Use a vanity or dressing table to create a functional and stylish space for getting ready in the morning.
- Use a bean bag chair or floor cushions for a casual and comfortable seating option.
- Add a small desk or workstation in a corner of your bedroom for a functional and stylish space to study.
- Use a hanging plant or wall planter to add some greenery to your space.
- Use a wall-mounted shelf or floating shelves to add storage and display space without taking up floor space.
- Use a bedside table with built-in storage or a bedside storage caddy to keep your essentials within easy reach.
- Use a floor lamp or table lamp to add some ambient lighting to your bedroom.
- Use a hanging garment rack or freestanding clothing rack to add stylish and functional storage to your bedroom.
With these ideas, you’ll be well on your way to creating a comfortable and stylish college apartment bedroom that feels like home.