Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Sure! Here are 15 popular DIY college apartment decor ideas:
- String lights: These can add a cozy and inviting atmosphere to any room.
- Wall tapestries: These are an easy and affordable way to add color and interest to a plain wall.
- Throw pillows and blankets: These can add comfort and style to a couch or bed.
- Posters and prints: Choose your favorite band, movie, or piece of art to add personality to your space.
- Wall shelving: Shelves are a practical way to store and display your belongings, and they can also be used as a design feature.
- Plant life: Adding some greenery to your apartment can bring a touch of nature indoors and make the space feel fresher and more alive.
- Rugs: A rug can add warmth and texture to a room, and it’s an easy way to bring in a pop of color.
- Temporary wallpaper: This is an affordable and easy way to add pattern and interest to a room without committing to permanent wallpaper.
- Picture frames: Display your favorite memories in picture frames of different sizes and styles.
- Mirrors: Mirrors can make a small space feel bigger and brighter.
- Wall decals: These are an easy way to add interest to a plain wall without committing to paint or wallpaper.
- Washi tape: This decorative tape can be used to create patterns and designs on walls, furniture, and other surfaces.
- Fabric bunting: This is an easy way to add color and pattern to a room.
- Cork boards: These are practical for displaying important notes and documents, and they can also be used to display photos and other mementos.
- Chalkboard paint: This is a fun and practical way to add a customizable surface to any wall.