Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Sure, here’s a guy-friendly version of the same list of college apartment essentials:
- Bedding: You’ll need sheets, a comforter, and pillows for your bed.
- Towels: Stock up on bath towels, hand towels, and washcloths.
- Kitchen supplies: Dishes, pots, pans, utensils, and a microwave are all essential for cooking and eating in your apartment.
- Cleaning supplies: Keep your apartment clean and organized with cleaning supplies such as a vacuum cleaner, mop, broom, and cleaning products.
- Furniture: You’ll need at least a bed, couch, and a table and chairs.
- Lamps: Good lighting is important for studying and relaxing.
- Closet organizers: Keep your clothes and shoes organized with hangers, bins, and a shoe rack.
- School supplies: Don’t forget to bring pens, pencils, paper, and a backpack.
- Electronics: A laptop, phone, and TV are essential for staying connected and entertained.
- Personal care items: Toothpaste, shampoo, and other personal care items are important to have on hand.
- First aid kit: Keep a basic first aid kit in your apartment in case of accidents or injuries.
- Trash cans and recycling bins: Keep your apartment clean and tidy by having a place to throw away trash and recycle.
- Tools: A basic tool kit can come in handy for minor repairs or adjustments around the apartment.
- Seasonal items: Depending on the time of year, you may need items such as a fan or heater to keep your apartment comfortable.
- Decorations: Personalize your space with decorations such as posters, plants, and other items that make your apartment feel like home.