Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Boho chic is a free spirited and relaxed style of decorating. Natural elements like woven baskets and wood accents are a main part of this look, so use them to complete your design. Boho chic decor also uses lots of bold color but also layers in rustic, vintage inspired pieces for an eclectic mix that you won’t find anywhere else. Boho Chic Bathroom Decor Ideas 1) Use Plants
There are few boho chic decor ideas as versatile as plants! Place candles around your plant to add ambiance while you relax in the bathtub. Fill an empty corner with lots of greenery or hang a planter box from above with macrame rope. Find out how you can use ferns as wall decor! 2) Create A Gallery Wall With Art And Shelves
If you love layers upon layers of unique accessories, then creating a gallery wall is one of the best ways to give your bathroom some personality! This boho gallery wall incorporates both shelves and hooks so that you can hang art or display favorite accessories like hats or jewelry holders. 3) Add A Macrame Hanging Shelf For Your EssentialsThis gorgeous macrame hanging shelf is perfect for small bathrooms where storage space is at a premium. Hang it over your toilet or near the tub for easy access to all your essentials like candles, books and makeup products! 4) Use Throw Blankets To Warm Up Your SpaceDon’t be afraid to incorporate different textures into your bohemian bathroom design by adding throw blankets! You can drape these over chairs or even create a little nook by placing them over towel racks! 5) Use Woven Baskets To Store All Of Your TowelsThese woven baskets will add texture while keeping all of the things organized under your sink or next to the
Boho Chic Bathroom Decor IDEAS
- A boho chic bathroom is a great way to add some fun and flair to your home while also showing off your personality.
- A boho chic bathroom can be created in several different ways, but a boho chic bathroom sink is one of the most common and easiest ways to create this type of atmosphere.
- There are many different styles of sinks available for you to choose from when creating your own personal style in a boho chic bathroom design ideas. Your options include: antique brass fixtures copper vanity tops copper tubs copper countertops copper flooring copper shower curtains copper shower doors copper vanities with wooden drawers deep wooden drawers for additional storage high gloss marble tile backsplash tiles wood floors wood flooring wood cabinets wood trimming around windows/doors wood wainscoting as well as other customizations such as lighting, paint colors, etcetera . . . It’s all up to you!
Boho Chic Bathroom Decor IDEAS perfect for dorm room
If you’re looking for some boho chic bathroom decor ideas that are perfect for a dorm room, look no further. Here are 15 chic options to take your college bathroom from bland to grand!
- Use greenery. Lots of greenery.
- Add a macrame hanging shelf for your essentials
- Get hooked with cute towel racks & hangers
- Frame your mirrors in fun colors
- Use natural elements like woven baskets and wood accents to complete the design
bathroom decorating ideas
Here are some tips for bathroom decorating:
bathroom decorating ideas on a budget
Oops! Click Regenerate Content below to try generating this section again.
Boho chic decor is all about mixing patterns, colors and textures.
Boho-inspired design is all about breaking the rules. You can mix pretty much anything in your bathroom, from patterned florals and soft lace to bright colors and bohemian patterns. Don’t be afraid to get creative with your room decor! It’s all about expressing yourself and adding a little personality to your space.
To create a boho chic bathroom in your dorm room, you’ll need to start by finding a few vintage pieces that have some character and charm to them. For example, if you’re looking for something with more texture than just plain white walls then try hanging up some throw pillows or rugs on the wall instead of paint chips – they’ll add an extra layer of style while still keeping things simple enough not to overwhelm your space.
Add some greenery to your bathroom. Though they are relatively easy to care for, plants can totally transform the look and feel of a space. Plants will add a spa-like feel to your bathroom, as well as a pop of color and some natural, organic vibes. You can also use them to add finishing touches—explore using tall, lush plants in one corner or hanging plants around the bathtub for a boho chic statement piece.
Create A Gallery Wall With Art And Shelves
Gallery walls can be intimidating. They’re a great way to display your personality through art and decor, but they can also easily turn into a clutter mess. To keep your gallery wall organized and presentable, it’s important to start with a theme. The theme doesn’t need to be obvious or matchy-matchy; you want your gallery wall to look like it was collected over time and tell the story of who you are! Next, create visual interest by using different shapes and sizes in your layout—pair large pieces with smaller ones, and don’t be afraid to experiment with different layouts.
Incorporating mirrors is another easy way to add depth to your gallery wall. Reflective surfaces break up the design without detracting from the overall aesthetic of the room. When choosing pieces for your gallery wall, consider how they work together as a whole. Your eye should travel between all of the elements seamlessly; try not to place too many similar objects next to each other (like two large paintings or two small vases). Most importantly though: pick things you love! Hang what makes you happy so that every time you walk past it, you feel that good feeling all over again!
Finally, consider texture when styling your gallery wall. Not only will this help make each piece pop out from one another but it’ll also add dimensionality and warmth throughout the space. You can incorporate texture through artwork as well as other objects like baskets or woven rugs that can hang on hooks—think about adding new dimensions both vertically and horizontally!
Add A Macrame Hanging Shelf For Your Essentials
A macrame hanging shelf can be the perfect way to add some summery bohemian style to your bathroom area. This easy DIY project requires a few simple supplies and very little time, but it can make an enormous impact on the overall aesthetic of your space! Your finished shelf is sure to stand out from all of the other boring storage solutions found in dorm rooms and apartments everywhere.
Here’s what you need before getting started:
- 3 pieces of wood (1 inch x 3 inches) cut into rectangles of various sizes; one should be 24 inches wide by 8 inches long, another 12 inches wide by 10 inches long and third 12 inches wide by 6 inches long
- Wood stain or paint that matches your decor or complements it (optional)
use greenery. Lots of greenery.
You can never have too many plants in your bathroom, especially if you’re looking to achieve a boho vibe. They add a welcoming and warm touch that’ll make the room look inviting and loved. Furthermore, they’ll help you breathe easier since they absorb carbon dioxide (an odorless gas) and expel oxygen—and a bunch of other toxins that are likely floating around in your bathroom air.
If you’re new to tending plants, start out with some pothos or philodendron—they’re easy to care for no matter how little time or experience you have. If you live in an area where the air is humid (like near the coast), opt for ferns or spider plants; if it’s dry where you live, give succulents or snake plants a try. Finally, keep in mind that adding plants also includes making sure they get watered regularly—so don’t forget about them!
Get Hooked With Cute Towel Racks & Hangers
A great way to add a touch of boho style to your bathroom is to get creative with towel racks!
- Hang baskets from the wall to toss your towels in. Try something pretty and simple like this one with leather straps, or go for a more textured look like this woven wire basket.
- Hang a wooden ladder from the wall for an interesting place to display your towels. You can even paint it a bright, bold color if you want some extra color in your bathroom!
- Hang a metal coat rack as another unique way to display and store your towels. Get double duty out of it by hanging other items on it too.
- Use a metal shelf with hooks attached underneath—the shelf provides space for storage while the hooks allow you to hang up multiple hand towels at once.
Frame Your Mirrors In Fun Colors
Adding some color, texture, or a bohemian vibe to your bathroom is a fun way to personalize it and make it feel more like a home. Framing your mirrors is an excellent way to do this.
- To add color: Pick a color that’s similar to other colors in the room, such as blue if there are sea-inspired decorations throughout the rest of the bathroom.
- To add texture: Try frames with designs carved into them so they’re not completely flat. You can also go with something like rattan or bamboo for interesting shapes and textures.
- For boho style: Go with something that seems handcrafted or has an earthy touch to it such as driftwood or shells.
Use Natural Elements Like Woven Baskets And Wood Accents To Complete The Design.
Natural fibers, like wicker and rattan, are some of the easiest ways to add bohemian flair. Woven baskets make for unique shower storage, or you can use them as catch-alls for your bathroom trinkets. I love the way these two options look next to each other! While the baskets are black and white, the wooden accents bring in that neutral warmth.
Finally, plants can be a great addition to boho decor. If you want to keep things low maintenance, opt for succulents or air plants that won’t require too much care (just be sure not to over water them). Place them in ceramic pots along your windowsill or on a shelf if you have one.