Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Sure! Here are some cheap and easy DIY fixer upper decor ideas and projects:
- Paint and update old furniture. You can give old furniture a new lease on life with a fresh coat of paint and some new hardware.
- Create a gallery wall. Use a mix of frames and artwork to create a personalized gallery wall.
- Make your own curtains. Custom curtains can be expensive, but you can make your own with some fabric and a sewing machine.
- Add a new backsplash to your kitchen. A backsplash can add a lot of character to a kitchen. You can use tile or even install a temporary backsplash like peel-and-stick tiles.
- Repurpose old books. Turn old books into decorative objects by painting them or using them as stands for other decor.
- Create a feature wall. Use wallpaper, paint, or wood paneling to create a feature wall that adds interest to a room.
- Make your own throw pillows. Throw pillows are an easy way to add color and comfort to a room. You can make your own with some fabric and a sewing machine.
- Add plants to your space. Plants can bring life and greenery to any room. Look for low-maintenance options like succulents or air plants.
- Hang some floating shelves. Floating shelves are a great way to add storage and display space without taking up too much room.
- Create a home office nook. If you have a small space, a home office nook can be a great way to create a dedicated workspace.
- Add a rug. A rug can add color and warmth to a room. Look for affordable options like jute or sisal.
- Update your light fixtures. New light fixtures can transform a room. Look for affordable options at thrift stores or online.
- Make your own headboard. A headboard can make a big impact in a bedroom