Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Here are 12 ideas for decorating your college apartment living room:
- Choose a color scheme and stick to it throughout the room.
- Hang up some artwork or photographs to personalize the space.
- Invest in a comfortable sofa or chairs, and add some throw pillows for added comfort and style.
- Set up a small coffee table or side table for drinks and snacks.
- Consider incorporating a bookshelf or storage unit for books, DVDs, and other items.
- Add some plants to bring life and color to the room.
- Hang up some fairy lights or other string lights for a cozy atmosphere.
- Use area rugs to define different spaces or add some warmth to the room.
- Incorporate a TV and media center for movie nights and TV show binges.
- Consider adding a futon or pull-out couch for guests.
- Use wall shelves to display small decorative items or to store miscellaneous items.
- Add some throw blankets and cozy up with a good book or movie on a cold day.