Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
If you’re looking for a costume that will make your colleagues do a double-take, consider dressing up as Stitch from Disney’s Lilo & Stitch. The endearingly innocent character made waves when it was released in 2002 and has only gained more popularity since. He is an alien who was created by Jumba Jookiba and escaped to Earth where he caused all sorts of trouble until he met young girl named Lilo and became her best friend. As such, Stitch is always cute and fluffy with blue fur, pink tongue (and sometimes even red), white eyes with black pupils, antennae, blue body with white stomach/mouth/teeth/tail, round face with small ears sticking out above his head like two cockroaches on their hind legs!
If this sounds like fun then here’s what else you’ll need:
- Blue shirt or long sleeved dress
- Black leggings or tights
- Blue high heels
Crocodile costumes are the best Halloween costumes for college girls. They are scary and they will definitely give you that “scary” look.
Crocodile costumes are the best costumes for Halloween, so if you don’t have one then get one! They can be used for many occasions like Halloween parties, costume parties, costume competitions etc. You can use it as a Halloween outfit or for any other purpose too!
Tiger Costumes – 1. Tiger Costume, 2. Emo Punk Tiger Costume, 3. Black and White Tiger Costume, 4. Casual Cat Costume, 5. Funny Cat Hat
- Penguin Costumes: If you’re looking for a costume that’s both cute and easy to make, look no further than the penguin. Penguin costumes can be purchased online or made at home with a few basic sewing skills. A black dress and a white shirt will do the trick, but if you want to take it up a notch, add an accessory like orange gloves or shoes.
- Accessorizing Your Penguin Costume: An important tip for dressing up as a penguin is accessorizing your outfit with winter gear like snow boots and mittens. Some people also wear hats and scarves to complete their look!
- Wearing Your Outfit: One place I love to wear my penguin outfit is when I’m going out for Halloween parties or just hanging out with friends before then!
WEDDING DRESS COSTUMES
You’ll be ready to walk down the aisle in a stunning wedding dress costume in no time. These costumes are available in different sizes and colors, so they can fit any body type. And they’re easy to find online—just do a search for “wedding dress costume” or “bride costume.” But don’t wait too long: Once Halloween is over, these dresses will disappear from store shelves!
Nurse costumes are the most popular Halloween costumes for college girls. There’s no doubt about it! They’re super easy to pull off because they’re all white with red crosses on them and they’re pretty short, so you don’t have to worry about any uncomfortable underwear or anything like that. The best part is that there’s no wrong way to wear a nurse costume, which makes them perfect for both beginners and experts alike.
And what do you do with your sexy nurse costume once Halloween is over? Throw it in the freezer and let it sit there until next year! It’ll last forever!
Hippie costumes are perfect for Halloween because, well, they’re pretty much always in style. They’re also a great way to honor the free-spirited nature of the 1960s and 1970s—when hippies were all about peace, love and flowers (or at least that’s how it feels when you’re high). There are tons of different types of hippie costumes out there. Some people dress as cavemen or cavewomen (like this one), while others go for more modernized looks with flower crowns or tie dye shirts. You can even be a member of The Grateful Dead if you want!
If you really want your costume to stand out from everyone else’s on Halloween night, we suggest investing in an authentic pair of bell bottom jeans (or flares) and some colorful socks that match your outfit perfectly!
- A Ghostbuster costume is a classic for girls. You’ll be the talk of the party with your proton pack and this ghost-catching look!
- A Ghostbusters costume is perfect for those who love movies, TV shows, and Ghostbusters itself! It’s a great way to show off your love of being a hero while also having fun during Halloween. Please note: This costume does not include Proton Pack accessories or Slimer plush doll pictured above.*
SUPERMAN COSTUME FOR WOMEN
- If you’re going for a Superman costume, and you want to look like the Man of Steel, then this is your chance. The first step is to cut out a square from an old T-shirt (or find one at Goodwill or the Salvation Army). Then hem around the edges so it doesn’t fray. Make sure it’s big enough to cover your shoulders and still have material left over for a neck piece—and don’t forget to sew on two buttons near where they should go at the top of your chest! Now all you need is some blue leggings or tights and some black heels, and VOILA—you’ve just saved Metropolis!
GIRL SCOUT COOKIES COSTUME
You can also make your own Girl Scout Cookie costume. This is a great option if you’re looking for something simple and easy to put together.
- Wear a green vest or jacket over an outfit of your choice
- Put on the sash that says “Girl Scouts” on it
- Put on badges, which are sold with Girl Scout uniforms in many places (they can be bought online as well)
HALLOWEEN IS FUN
Halloween is a fun holiday for everyone. It’s a time to dress up, have fun and eat lots of candy. All of these things are very important in the life of any college girl.
If you’re starting to think that there might be more to Halloween than just plugging your nose while eating 72 grams at once, then thank God we’ve got you covered with this amazing list of costumes!