Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Eat Sleep Decorate Pillow
This pillow is a statement piece to add to your dorm room decor. The pillow is made from a soft cotton/polyester blend and is machine washable. It measures 18 inches by 18 inches and will fit into any dorm room or apartment that needs a little extra decor. This pillow makes the perfect gift for the person who loves to decorate their space!
Unicorn Mini Light Set
This product is a set of 10 Unicorn Lights. The lights are battery powered and have a timer feature. It also has a remote control option. These lights can be used as night light or mood lighting. They are made of high quality plastic and are suitable for all ages.
LED Lights Strip Music Sync Controller Color Changing Waterproof USB Powered Rope Lights
The LED Lights Strip Music Sync Controller Color Changing Waterproof USB Powered Rope Lights can be installed in a variety of spaces. Make sure you read through the directions carefully and understand how to use them, as they might be finicky to install at first if you don’t know what you’re doing! Here are our step-by-step instructions for getting the most out of your rope lights.
- Read the instructions and discover what kind of music it syncs with: The instructions on this item include detailed explanations about how to change the color and turn it on or off. It’s important that you follow these steps so that you get the most out of your experience! We also recommend researching other products like this one before purchasing so that you have an idea of what kind of music it syncs with, since some people prefer certain types over others. In addition, keep in mind that not all items will sync with every type of music—but don’t worry if yours doesn’t! Just keep looking until you find something better suited for your needs.
- Think about where else they might work: These rope lights are perfect for dorm rooms, but they could also work in other places around campus or outside if weather permits. Consider hanging them up near windows or doors to illuminate dark areas outside at night without straining your eyes by constantly flashing them on and off when someone walks past (which is often). They could even help guide visitors from a far distance away from their destination thanks to how bright these lights are—and just think about all those compliments coming your way when guests walk into an elegantly decorated space lit up by these beautiful LED lights strip music sync controllers…
Stratton Home Decor Shelves Circle Wall Decor
Making a space your own is essential for embracing the college experience. These Stratton Home Decor Shelves Circle Wall Décor are a fun way to display plants or anything else. The circle shape of these shelves will add style to your room, and three sections give you lots of room to get creative with how you display your items.
These shelves can also be used as a bookcase, and they are versatile enough that you could use them in your dorm room and take them with you when you graduate! They come in white, grey, black, gold and gold/black; so no matter what color scheme you want for your room, there’s a set that will fit right in.
Frozen Throw Blanket
Get the official Disney Frozen Throw Blanket, so you can get warm and cozy while watching all the movies. The throw blanket is made from 100% polyester and measures 60″ x 80″. It has a minky plush design, is officially licensed, and machine washable. Made in the USA.
Flower Wall Hanging Decorations
Flower wall hanging decorations can add a touch of character to your dorm room. This DIY is simple, versatile and fun! You can customize it in any way you’d like to personalize your room and bring in some color that will make it feel more homey. Add a piece of your personality by choosing paper or fabric flowers with colors or patterns you love. The supplies needed are minimal:
- Paper, felt, or cloth
- Twine or string
- A stapler
- Hanging hook (if you want to hang it from the ceiling)
Statement-Making Wall Décor
Wall décor is a great way to add a touch of style to your room. There are so many different options for wall décor, including pictures, posters and even paintings. If you want to add color or texture to your dorm room, you can use paint or wallpaper. Here are some ideas for different types of wall décor:
- Artwork – You can hang artwork on the walls with tape or glue. Some dorms have specific rules about what you can display on your walls.
- Wall hangings – You can make wall hangings out of fabric, yarn or other materials. They look great in any room and they’re easy to clean!
- Photos – Pictures of family and friends will remind you that they’re always there for support when times get tough at school! If you don’t have any photos already printed out yet, consider getting them done professionally by ordering them online through an app like Shutterfly.
This post has discussed how decorating your dorm room is important because it makes the space feel more like home away from home while also adding some personality into what could otherwise be just another bedroom space shared among many students living together as roommates during their college years
Liberty Bottleworks Americana Aluminum Water Bottle – Made in USA – BPA Free
When it comes to reusable water bottles, this is one of the best out there. It’s made in the U.S., so you can feel good about supporting your fellow Americans. It’s also BPA-free, food safe, and reusable, which means that you can use it again and again without worrying about harmful chemicals leaching into your beverages or food.
The bottle even has a large opening for easy filling and cleaning. The wide mouth makes it easy to add ice cubes on hot days, while the cap’s loop handle makes carrying a breeze. It’s perfect for hiking, biking, camping, or other outdoor activities.
Cute Pink Succulent Plants in White Ceramic Pot – 4 Pack
Another great addition to any dorm room, these succulents are a fun and colorful way to improve the space. Available in both pink and white pots, these plants are perfect for even the most forgetful of caretakers. Although they may look delicate, this set includes four succulents that are low maintenance and durable. Simply place them in indirect sunlight, allow the soil to dry between waterings, and watch as they grow right before your eyes.
As a bonus, these small plants are easy to pack up at the end of each semester or when you move out at the end of the year. They also make excellent gifts for friends and family alike as they come ready to go right out of the box!
YISURE Fluffy Indoor Area Rug Bedroom Shaggy Floor Rug Anti-Skid Shaggy Area Rug Carpet Mat Home Decor Bedroom Living Room Study Kids Playroom 4x 5.3 Feet Pink
If you want a rug that’s soft, comfortable, and high quality to decorate your dorm room, you need the YISURE Fluffy Indoor Area Rug. This rug comes in 8 colors. It has a non-slip bottom to prevent slipping accidents. You can use it on top of hardwood floors or tile (or carpet if you have it) to add some warmth and softness to those types of flooring. The material is easy to clean: just vacuum or shake off dust or debris when needed. You can even wash this rug by hand with cold water if there are stains or marks on it that regular cleaning won’t take care of!
This is a great way to make your dorm room feel more homey without spending too much money on decorations that might not last long since they won’t be as durable as something like an area rug would be over time – plus they would likely get ruined easily if someone decides they don’t want them anymore after living with them for awhile (which happens sometimes).
Your dorm room decor can be cool and unique without costing a lot of money. It’s just about finding the right item for you!
Your dorm room decor can be cool and unique without costing a lot of money. It’s just about finding the right item for you! When it comes to your dorm room, you want to make sure that you have the coolest decorations out there, better than anyone else at school! You will also want to make sure that your bedroom expresses your personality. When looking for bedroom decor, think about what makes you happy- is it rainbows or unicorns? Is it shooting stars or sunsets? Whatever it is, make sure that you are having fun with your dorm room decor and making your space feel good!